Sunday, May 4

Measurement and Data Collection Fun!!

The end of the year is upon us! Summer time... or as we teachers know it... the time to catch up on all the things I want to do through out the year and don't have time for. :) My list is long for sure!

Well, in these last few weeks I wanted to have some fun and make some memories with my kiddos. I was inspired by a great product I stumbled upon last week. Sabra over at Teaching with a Touch of Twang, posted her Fiesta Balloons idea! I loved it!



One of the activities is to have a Bubble Gum Contest. I decided that I wanted to take this fun idea a step further and incorporate some math skills. Out came Bubble Gum Olympics!


I've design this to be a fun, hands-on activity to review organizing and analyzing data as well as measurement. It's a way to have fun with your kiddos at the end of the year, while doing some much needed review!

Click on the above picture or head to my store to check it out! Remember there is a sale going May 6-7 and my products will be 28% off. Take advantage of the discount!


Remember, as we near the end...

Keep Calm and Teach On!
~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment