Monday, June 2

Monday Made It - Math Poster!

Today I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!


I was inspired by Elementary AMC to make a "What's the Question" board recently, but I wanted to take it a step further! 

I started with the plain board (I plan on sprucing it up with some border once I get it to its permanent spot). First one to spot my mistake gets a virtual cookie. :)


Next came the Answer & Question pages:

After that I came up with a few other open ended questions that I often ask my student as a warm up or to add in their journals. 


The beauty of this poster is that you can write anything you want on it for your students to respond. I often use it as a "Exit Slip" board and have them answer one question as a quick assessment. This poster could carry across into other subjects as well!

I have made these into a free product on TPT. 

Teach On!
Rachel


Instagram

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Great way to use the space for Exit slips for more than one purpose! Thanks for sharing!

    3rd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete