Friday, July 4

July Currently...

So I am a few days late... but it's summer! Who follows deadlines in the summer?!?

Thanks to Farley for hosting this each month!

So I was basically totally unavailable during June in a very good way!
I was helping my parents move to Madison, WI for a week and a half, then I came home and moved myself (our house sold, YAY), now my little bro is visiting and tomorrow we are heading off to visit my parents again! It has been a whirlwind month, but a very fun one filled with family!

I have basically sworn off all school work until I return from my parents' in a little over a week. So I will see you all then! 

Have a great summer!

Teach On!
Rachel


Instagram

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy summer!! Congratulations on selling your house. Enjoy the rest of your off time,and I hope you get to the pool soon :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete