Monday, September 2

I'm Back!

So after a long hiatus... It is time to return to my blog! A few things have changed in my life. Here they are:

1. I got married! I am now blessed to be Mrs. Horn instead of Miss Sullard!
2. I now teach in Oklahoma... huge pay cut, but I get to use Common Core (which I would not have in Texas)!

3. I also moved up in the world and teach 3rd instead of 2nd! ;)

I have also opened up a TPT store. At this point I just have my free Brain Break Activity Sticks from my previous post. Please go grab them! But be sure to come back, because I will soon have my 3rd Grade Reading Street Spelling List aligned to Common Core up!

 - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Teach On!
Mrs. Horn

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3950949/?claim=75yd8rbjsaj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment